I think the time has come to offically launch So Freaking Organised the blog!
I’ve been posting some organising love on Instagram and Facebook over the past few weeks and thought I’d share a few more things about myself. Here are a few things you might find interesting about me!
- I’m happily married to my high school sweet heart. We’ve been together 19 years this year and married for 11 years in September. We actually went to our high school formal together – awwww
- I have two of the most gorgeous, cheeky and loving little boys Blair aged 5 and Leo aged 3.
- We live in Sunny Queensland
- I’m a primary school teacher – For as long as I can remember that’s all I’ve ever wanted to be. Plus there is always lots of stationary that needs organising.
- I’m not a morning person. I’d choose a sleep in any day, however since having the boys sleep ins are few and far between.
- I love to cook but I’m not very creative in the kitchen. Give me a recipe any day.
- I’m totally addicted to coffee. The first cup of the day is purely medicinal, the others are recreational if you ever want to shout me one I’ll take a skinny Cappuccino no sugar and the bigger the cup the better.
- I’ve never seen snow! Never in my 34 years.
- If shopping were an Olympic sport I’d be a gold medallist. I love a good dose of retail therapy.
- I’m super excited to be starting this blog but at the same time I’m totally freaking out!
Thanks for stopping by. You can read more about me here.